View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2012, 06:54 AM  
LongTongue

LongTongue's Forum Picture

Default Re: ** Post ALL Masturbation Questions HERE **

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTongue View Post
Hey guys
im new to these forums and I need help and I don't know where else to look. If im not in the right place please redirect me.

Anyway im 17 years and I have never managed to masturbate properly. I have no trouble getting to erection or even ejaculation but I never make it to orgasm. My ejaculation lasts for about 1 or 2 seconds and then my penal muscles so through a fast cycle of becoming really tense and going back to normal (kind of like trying to stop urinating half way through). This stops the ejaculation and my erection goes away and I am left with a really dissatisfied feeling. I have tried masturbating so many different ways but they all give the same result.

Help would be highly appreciated because my sexual urges are really strong and I have never masturbated before. Thanks - LongTongue
Sorry guys, but im just going to bump this post. Being at the bottom on the previous page is not a very tactical location, and I'll bet you can understand why I would like help so bad. Imagine that you had never been able to orgasm your entire life...
LongTongue is offline   Reply With Quote