View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2007, 06:58 PM  
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam
Default Re: Gay, Bi, Straight or Asexual

What about paraphilia or narcissism????????????? Anyway, I'm like 80% straight, not quite bisexual, so I choose straight.

The following are forms of paraphilia (homosexuality used to be listed under paraphilia):

Exhibitionism: the recurrent urge or behavior to expose one's genitals to an unsuspecting person.
Fetishism: the use of non-sexual or nonliving objects or part of a person's body to gain sexual excitement. Partialism refers to fetishes specifically involving nonsexual parts of the body.
Frotteurism: the recurrent urges or behavior of touching or rubbing against a nonconsenting person.
Pedophilia: the sexual attraction to prepubescent or peripubescent children.
Sexual Masochism: the recurrent urge or behavior of wanting to be humiliated, beaten, bound, or otherwise made to suffer for sexual pleasure.
Sexual Sadism: the recurrent urge or behavior involving acts in which the pain or humiliation of the victim is sexually exciting.
Transvestic fetishism: a sexual attraction towards the clothing of the opposite gender.
Voyeurism: the recurrent urge or behavior to observe an unsuspecting person who is naked, disrobing or engaging in sexual activities, or may not be sexual in nature at all.
Vincilagnia: Being sexually aroused by bondage
Other rarer paraphilias are grouped together under Other paraphilias not otherwise specified (ICD-9-CM equivalent of "Sexual Disorder NOS") and include telephone scatalogia (obscene phone calls), necrophilia (corpses), partialism (exclusive focus on one part of the body), zoophilia (animals), coprophilia (feces), klismaphilia (enemas), urophilia (urine), emetophilia (vomit)

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Letís go

Last edited by Underground_Network; September 7th, 2007 at 07:03 PM.