View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2007, 12:11 PM  
thesphinx
Awesome Poster

thesphinx's Forum Picture

Default Re: music's negative effect on Youth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octo22 View Post
Just like to quickly destroy that. "Queen" so the band that raises the roof, had slam dancing and would get an entire crowd stomping their feet to We Will Rock You, and yelling at the top of their voices, is making people go weak?

This reminds me of the exact same study of Led Zeppelins backwards messages creating satanic cults. It's only slanderous to popular bands deemed unfit by religion/the state.

"both of the cerebral hemispheres is destroyed" Music can't destroy part of your brain or a frequency, your brain frequencies are in a completely different section of your body. Nerves aren't for music. Neither is your spine.

Sorry, that's just hate, not scientific. Prove to me he's refutable and not biased and I'll buy it.

Bad parenting makes bad kids, not bad music.
First of all why would he biased? if you think that what you listen to doesn't effect your brain you must not know a lot about the brain.
Brain tissue of mice exposed to discordant sounds[including the anapestic beat]reveals unusual neuron growth.
You see music can effect the brain cells they opened up the brain and examined it and found that there were structural changes in there brain cells. the neurons showed signs of wear and tear from the music.
the music can also mess with your learning skills, the musics that are found in perpetual drumming are dis harmonic and can actually change the structure of the cells.
If you want to have a complex debate about this I have the facts to back it up.
thesphinx is offline   Reply With Quote