Thread: Yeast Infection
View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2007, 12:58 AM  
Former Whatever
Gumleaf's Forum Picture
Name: Stephen
Join Date: February 17, 2007
Location: Sydney
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 75
Default Re: yeast infection

if you have an infection down there its probably better to see the doctor. that way you will be given something that will clear up the infection. if you feel uncomfortable showing a guy your problem, maybe you should see a female doctor?


Always Hawthorn

Hawthorn Football Club

Strong As One

~Laura was here~
~Jessi should have been here~
Gumleaf is offline   Reply With Quote