Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2007, 06:55 PM  
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam
Red face Confused

Lately I'm confused. I seem to just have no clue when it comes to girls. I don't think I'll ever work up the guts to ask out a girl, out of fear of rejection. My friends don't talk about girls much, and they don't care much whether they date or not. They have some friends that are girls, but in my opinion, the girls they've befriended are either ugly (and I don't mean to be mean, but based on the way they dress, I think they intend to be hideous) or strange. Two somewhat strange things happened today. I'm straight, downright heterosexual, although I'm probably 95% straight, since I don't think its possible to be 100% straight, but today this guy I've known since sixth grade walked up to me and called me hot. I'm not sure what to make of this. Rumors have spread around that he's gay, but I'm just confused. He wasn't harassing me, and he's a nice guy, but he kind of just caught me off guard when he called me hot. Again, I'm not sure what to make of it. Now the other strange thing, isn't exactly strange. Quite possibly the hottest girl in my grade is in my math class, and today was the first day of school, so no one was really paying attention. I reached down to either get something that I dropped on the floor or do something else, and when I looked up I saw her looking at me. At that point it just seemed like she had turned her head to see if I was looking at her. But throughout the class we exchanged glances. And for a large part of the class she seemed to be staring at me. She knew about as many people as I did, as we're both freshmen, and there were only about 4 freshmen in my math class, and about 20 sophomores, so we were both somewhat uncomfortable. I don't know what to make of this. I think its just nothing, but I have a major crush on her, and now I think I might have a chance with her, but love is just so confusing, and I think I'll just be single forever, unless a girl I like asks me out, because I don't think I can even say hello to a girl I like.

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Letís go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote