View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2005, 09:03 PM  
RunAwayMolly
Great Poster

RunAwayMolly's Forum Picture

Default The one I love...

... wants to die. His names Bobby, he's from Florida... I need to get him to get help!

I lvoe him yes... but hes so unhappy... i wanted to talk to him about what we were going to do with ourselves because he lives in florida and i live in minnesota... and he just died... he hates himself... i dont know what to do... he wants to kill himself really bad and for an hour or so i just begged and begged and begged him not to hurt himself... because of my begging he finally decided to not... but he doesnt think hes worth it... i need to think of a way for him to get help... he is SOOOOOOOO depressed... he used to cut but he stopped for me... so do you guys have any ideas? I just want him to get help... i mean after me and him are over hes going to be depressed again and he'll feel as if he as no one and he'll kill himself... he needs help... hes not going to want to hear it from me... i just need him too its killing me inside... Does anyone have any ideas?

He needs to know his life is worth it... he doesnt think that he thinks hes life is pointless and that god made a mistake in creating him... like hes some mass of flesh... wasted space... the black hole of society! I mean hes the most amazing person I have met in my entire life... hes an amazing poet and an amzing thinker an amazing artist and an amazing human being... hes here to do so much he jsut doesnt believe me! How do I get him to believe me?

To win the respect of intelegent people and the affection of children, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch... to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is too have SUCCEEDED! - Emerson

<3 Molly Olly Oxen Free!
RunAwayMolly is offline   Reply With Quote