Old September 5th, 2007, 09:17 AM  
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!
Default Re: Girls please help! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by older-and-wiser View Post
Ok yea thanks, but no thanks with this "advice"

I am more than ready, and yea i havent done it before, all i wanted was to make sure she was comfterble WHILE i was doing it, not before or after, im not some idiot teen who throws his life away on drugs and booze and having sex with every girl i can, im very well mannered, well spoken, educated and romantic, so please dont come in here assuming you know what im all about or what she is all about, its very offensive and i dont appreciate it at all, we were going out once, and i pleased her different ways then, this is more "friends with benifits" at the moment, and im just doing things differently, so please stick to the subject and just answer what i asked, dont throw that junk at me, as for the comment about "rubbing her back is different to her genitals", dont ever talk about a woman like that in my presence, im very protective of the woman in my life and she means alot to me, as a friend and more, unknown to you, some of us do know know what we are doing, just because i ask for a few extra tips dosent automaticly mean i dont have my own

I guess it's a good thing you didn't finish your post, because you fell off into that ditch by the side of the road caused by not fully understanding what you've read! Go re read what you've said, and my response, and see if you can better understand what I mean.

Anyone who see's girls as 'friends with benefits' really loses the self righteous argument about treating them with respect. You can do as you wish here, of course, but I'd encourage you to take a deeper look at some of your ideas about sex and girls. And as i said, anyone who needs advice from a bunch of strangers isn't really ready to do what they think they are.

Think about it.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote