View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2007, 08:57 AM  
older-and-wiser

older-and-wiser's Forum Picture

Default Re: Girls please help! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMSAM View Post
I know I must sound like a fuddy duddy alot with my answers to these types of questions, but if you need to come online to ask a bunch of (well meaning) strangers what (or how) you should do with your g/f, it doesn't sound like a 'dream come true'. It sounds like you've never done this, AND you're not real sure it's the right thing to do. How do i know this? Because when anything seems/feels 'right' we just know it and we don't need to ask others their opinions or advice on technique.

Rubbing someone's back and shoulders is alot different than rubbing or licking their genitals. If you're not ready it's likely to turn out poorly, you (and she) won't enjoy it and you might lose the relationship.

I know you probably don't want to hear this, but I think you should give it some time and not rush into it. Just because something sounds exciting doesn't mean it will be. You need to be ready, that's the real ingredient to 'excitement' (not just opportunity).

Ok yea thanks, but no thanks with this "advice"

I am more than ready, and yea i havent done it before, all i wanted was to make sure she was comfterble WHILE i was doing it, not before or after, im not some idiot teen who throws his life away on drugs and booze and having sex with every girl i can, im very well mannered, well spoken, educated and romantic, so please dont come in here assuming you know what im all about or what she is all about, its very offensive and i dont appreciate it at all, we were going out once, and i pleased her different ways then, this is more "friends with benifits" at the moment, and im just doing things differently, so please stick to the subject and just answer what i asked, dont throw that junk at me, as for the comment about "rubbing her back is different to her genitals", dont ever talk about a woman like that in my presence, im very protective of the woman in my life and she means alot to me, as a friend and more, unknown to you, some of us do know know what we are doing, just because i ask for a few extra tips dosent automaticly mean i dont have my own

As The Mighty Phoenix Does, After Every Defeat, After every Challenge, After Every Mistake, I Will Arise Again In A Blazing Glory Of Flames And Passion, So If You're Going To Come After Me, Be Ready, You Better Fear Me, Because When You F**k With The Phoenix, YOU GET BURNED!
older-and-wiser is offline   Reply With Quote