View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2007, 07:53 PM  
Divide By Hero
Underground_Network's Forum Picture
Name: Adam
Default Re: When was your first relationship?

I'm 14 and I haven't had a relationship yet. I've hung out with girls before, and I had a "girlfriend" in 4th grade, but surprisingly enough, the guys I hang out with don't care much for girls. They're not gay, they just don't think they have a chance with any girls at our school. A lot of my friends are asian, and there are a lot more asian guys at my school than asian girls. And I'd say 95% of the non-asian girls at my school wouldn't go out with an asian guy, unless he was really popular, which my friends are not. I don't want to insult my friends, but they look like punks, and I don't mean like gangsters, I mean the way they dress they basically scare off girls. My best friend prefers to be mean to girls than to hang out with them or ask them out. He's told me about his crushes, but he and I agree that he has no chance with the girls he likes. I just don't have the guts to ask a girl I like out. I can talk to girls that I know easily, but I freeze up around girls I like, and I don't know, I don't think I'll be able to start a relationship unless a girl asks me. Hopefully I'll have a real relationship before I turn 16, but I have no clue, I'm kind of just waiting for the perfect girl. Why do I always rant?

I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Letís go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote