Thread: Political Polls
View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2012, 01:57 AM  
WaffleSingSong's Forum Picture
Name: Hunter
Smile Re: Political Polls

1 What political party do you support? None.
2 Do you consider yourself far right (conservative), far left (liberal) or independent? I'm going to shock some people. Marxist Libertarian (VERY far left) and even used to be an Anarchist.
3 Are you pro choice? Yes, but shaky on it.
4 Do you consider yourself open minded? Open-Mindedness is one of the 10 keys of democracy.
5 Are you opposed to change? Nope. If it can be improved, bring in the new.
6 Do you support the War In Afghanistan? Hell no.
7 Do you support the Obama Administration? To an extent, but there is a lot of better solutions.
8 Are you satisfied with the economic state of the United States? Of course not.
9 Do you support the War on Terror? Mean the "American domination to stop anyone who denounces there imperialistic regime?"
10 Are you tolerant? Yes.
11 Are you Christian or do you believe in Christ? Kinda, I'm leaning on Agnostic/Orthodox
12 If you answered yes to 11, then If somebody is not Christian do you see them as inferior? Nope.
13 Do you think Barack Obama should be impeached? No, no hardcore evidence against him.
14 What is the most effective form of government to you? A Social Democracy, constructing itself to create true Communism preached by Karl Marx.
15 Are you open to stem cell research? Middle on that.
16 If the time came that the United States instituted the draft, would you support this decision? Kinda have to, since Uncle Sam has a gun pointed to my head, but I would dislike it.
17 Do you think Gay Marriage, or civil unions, should be legal Of course.
18 Do you friends ever call you racist or narrow minded? Nope, people call me the most open-minded at race-friendly person they know.
19 How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? ITS OVER 9000!!!!!
20 Who is your Representative? 7, but Brett Guthrie lives closest to me
21 Who is your Senator? Mitch McConnell/Rand Paul
22 Are you male or female? Male
23 Are you a minority? Half-Asian (Japanese)
24 How old are you? 14
25 Are you rich, middle class, or lower class? upper-middle, surprisingly.
26 What is your sexual orientation? Straight, former Bi.
WaffleSingSong is offline   Reply With Quote