View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2007, 10:53 PM  
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!
Default Re: What the hell should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonMyChemiclRomance View Post
I cant move on from this to date someone else its not a petty crush he is always on my mind every second thought is about him. It hurts inside so deep. I cant stop staring at him during class and I feel like braking down whenever im not with him, To put it in retropect for u, I have attempted suecide mainly because of this. And one last thing I forgot to add. Once his mates saw the note they said to stop picking on him, This confused me I have no idea why they said this. I just need to know more about him he barely talks although he is VERY obcervent. Even talking about this now brings me to tears.
Uh, oh, it's time for some therapy here.

if you cannot stop thinking about him, if it interferes with your life and your sense of well being, AND you've attempted suicide, then you need to find a professional to talk with to help you understand and cope with these feelings.

Attraction (to either sex) is really powerful, you have to master those feelings because you'll be having them again. Sometimes, you'll get what you want in the relationship, but other times (like now) you sadly won't. But you have to be able to put it into perspective and carry on with your life. You need to learn those self management skills.

Tell an adult you trust.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote