Thread: worried
View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2007, 01:10 AM  
Legendary Member+Mod
Antares's Forum Picture
Join Date: March 18, 2007
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 51
Default Re: worried

If your penis really is smaller than an inch then I think that you are not measuring correctly or you need to seek a doctor. Even young children have penises larger than an inch. So yeah seek a doctor becuase you may have a deffiency in your endocrine system.

~Laura was here~
Antares is offline