View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2007, 02:18 PM  
Legendary Member
Default Re: workouts/losing weight

Originally Posted by
Boys Puberty General Hospital
This means the moderator moved the thread to a different forum.

Originally Posted by greenwind
anyways..... i was wondering if working out speeds up puberty,or like if i'll get a bigger dick or somthing?
Working out doesn't make puberty go any faster and doesn't make your dick any bigger.

Originally Posted by greenwind View Post
ok so i weight about 180,i'm 15 and 5'6"

i was wondering what kind of workout you guys do and how old and tall you are,and maybe some pointers from some fit people would help

the thing is i only eat like once a day so.....losing the weight s hard for me

all my family is tall and i'm like super short but then again so is my dad,yet my brothers are like super tall so i was wondering if working out while your going through puberty can pretty much
1) I get active 5 times a week, for about an hour on each day from Monday to Friday.

On Mondays and Thursdays, I go in the weight room and work out my chest, shoulders and triceps with 5 sets of 10-12 reps on each muscle. On Tuesdays and Fridays, I work my back, legs and biceps for 5 sets of 10-12 reps on each muscle. On Wednesdays, I play basketball, run track or just do something that's a bit fun and rest up my muscles from the weights/machines

This is how our coach taught us, and this is the schedule for the entire weight training class in our school. He's a pretty smart coach, so I suggest that you go to your coach at school and ask him if you can start something!

2) You should definately eat more than once a day, no matter if you're hungry or not. If you're used to eating once a day, you need to get out of that habit. Eat 3 meals each day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and eat healthy things. Preferably homeade things, which are the shit

3) Working out/weight training doesn't make you taller or grow faster in any way, and it doesn't stunt your growth either. It just makes you look hotter...which I'd take a hot guy over a tall guy any day (yeah I am a guy, and yeah I am gay)
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote