View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2005, 02:17 AM  
Anonymous
Unregistered

this is along one but here goes..........

there were 3 construction wrkers, a blond, a brunette, and a red head.
it wa slunch time, and they opened their lunches, the red head said ham sandwich ham sandwich, im sick of these darn ham sandwiches! and the brunette opened his lunch and said turkey sandwich turkey sandwich, im sick of these darn turkey sandwiches! then the blond opened his lunch and said chicken sandwich chicken sandwich im sick of these chicken sandwiches! so the next day the red hea dopened his lunch and said if i get another ham sandwich im gonna jump off the building! then the brunette said if i get another turkey sandwich im gonna jump off the building. and the blond said if i get another chicken sandwich im gonna jump off the building. the next day the red hea dgot a ham sandwich and jumped. the brunette got a turkey and jumped. the blond got a chicen and jumped. at their funerals the red heads wife said why didnt he just tell me he didnt like my ham sandwiches! and the brunettes wife said why didnt he tell me he didnt like my turkey sandwiches! and the blonds wife said, he packed his own lunch!