View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2007, 10:56 AM  
Paige1989

Paige1989's Forum Picture

Default Re: My sister is insistent on setting me up...

I'm straight, Octo.

Heh, that might work...you don't know my sister. She's...headstrong and convinced that I'll never make these kinds of decisions on my own. Could have something to do with the fact that in middle school, I swore I wouldn't date until college. I changed my mind, but don't think she totally realises it. Now she's trying to set me up with someone who is four years older than me who I work with. I think he's dating someone, but if he's not, my sister wants me to go out with him...I'm not sure I'd entirely mind, but with the age difference, I'd kinda think it'd be more like a brother/sister relationship...she said if I go out with him, she'll drop the threat...so I'll try your technique, boognish.

~~Paige

[SIZE="1"]remember when;; getting high meant swinging at the playground;; the problem about boys was cooties;; mom was your hero && dad was super man;; your worst enemies were your siblings;; race issues were about who ran the fastest ;; war was just a card game;; life was simple && carefree;; but what I remember most was;; wanting to grow up;;
Then I did...Where's the rewind button?
Paige1989 is offline   Reply With Quote