Thread: Panic Attacks
View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2007, 06:50 PM  
Paige1989

Paige1989's Forum Picture

Default Re: Panic Attacks

I'm seventeen and have had panic attacks for a few years now...usually they're either brought on by stress (especially school and my adoptive father...long story) or sensory reasons (like a lot of noise). I start to hyperventilate and have to leave the situation and sit somewhere quiet and just wait it out...I'm on Klonopin for anxiety, but it doesn't always help. At school, whenever we have Pep Rallys, I can't go because the noise sets me off and if a classroom gets really roudy or the lesson is too difficult for me to understand, I have to leave as well. Sometimes I just sit outside the classroom, but most of the time I go to the nurse or the guidance office...

[SIZE="1"]remember when;; getting high meant swinging at the playground;; the problem about boys was cooties;; mom was your hero && dad was super man;; your worst enemies were your siblings;; race issues were about who ran the fastest ;; war was just a card game;; life was simple && carefree;; but what I remember most was;; wanting to grow up;;
Then I did...Where's the rewind button?
Paige1989 is offline   Reply With Quote