View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2007, 12:38 PM  
Name: Valerie
Default Re: Ok. I need some input.

Thanks Bobby I know I deserve better...and I have further proof.

Today at 1:26pm
Before you assumed I was being a jerk, you need to know why, you didnt bother asking if anything was wrong, or why i was acting the way I was. I did tell you it hurt. I know I did. And I dont want the occasional 'hey' because frankly I dont want to talk to you. I dont need high school imaturity in my life. I know all of this is because you saw me with Mandey. Get used to it. Get over it.

Today at 1:36pm
Ok, maybe you did. That's my bad then.

If you don't want to talk to me, ok I can live with that- but at least tell me you don't want to talk to me, don't ignore me. That's immature.

And as much as you think you KNOW, this is NOT about Mandey. I'm a big enough person to realize you want to be with someone that's not me. I can live with that. "All of this" is because we once had a great friendship that came to a brutal ending and you just cut me off like it all meant nothing- which apparantly is the case. If you don't want me in your life, fine, that's your decision and I will move on. But at least have the courage to SAY IT without me having to ask you.
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote