View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2007, 08:51 PM  
Default Re: Relationships In General.

Originally Posted by monkeypee13 View Post
When you say having a boyfriend/girlfriend is just the same as having a best friend but the only difference is "touching" I consider that the truth that comes to mind when you first think about it. But for me when I think deeper there's more differences. It's pretty hard to explain in words actually but lets just put it in this quote someone wrote for an assignment at my school. "The person you love is not someone you can live with, but someone you can not live without." So I say a best friend is someone you can live with someone to play around and talk to but your okay when they go "live" with other people but someone you love well you feel like crap if they go "live" with someone else therefore you can't live without them. Sorry if I'm being confusing....
You make sense, to an extent. but I cannot live without my best friend. He's one of the few people who's taken the time to get to know me, and generally just have an awesome time.

The only thing people ever find is that "deeper connection". But if you go out being all "OMG I NEED A GIRLFRIEND" you're not going to find that connection.
Octo22 is offline   Reply With Quote