View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2007, 01:21 AM  
Retired Administrator
Maverick's Forum Picture
Join Date: February 12, 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default Re: my dentist did something wrong

Originally Posted by I'm cool like spongebob View Post
Yes that is abuse. You should contact the police and tell your parents.
Originally Posted by Prince Jellyfish View Post
Plus, a guy like this might try to abuse other people, so it's your responsibility to make sure the authorities hear about this.
I agree with them. It definitely was abuse and I'd say you report it.
Maverick is offline