View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2007, 04:19 PM  
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learn2Bsmart View Post
Recently, I've found it relatively hard and almost impossible to masturbate in the shower. But when i do and ejaculate, my "orgasms" are incredibly strong. Why is it so hard to ejaculate in the shower, but when you do, its so strong like that? Plus, I've read this a while ago in a question saying something about using one hand to masturbate and using the other to finger yourself in your anus. I've tried that a couple times and at climax, my "orgasms" are really strong, enough to me make shut my eyes and pant for a while. Even though i am straight, (and i know that for a fact because guy/guy sex is really disturbing), why do i find it very arousing when i fantasize that I'm the female having sex and not the male like i am?
For most guys (in general), it's almost completely impossible for them to masturbate and orgasm in the shower! It's a pretty unsexy place, and water is a HORRIBLE lube The reason that your orgasm was strong may be that you took longer, or because you had to pump harder. Usually, guys have to pump way harder to get an orgasm in the shower. Since you were pumping harder, you could of gotten more into it and thus you get a strong orgasm.

Are you fantasizing about being the gal? If you're just fingering yourself, that isn't fantasizing For a lot of guys, anal penetration (fingering and all that jazz) is a whole new experience and may hurt at first, but sometimes guys get over that hump and do it regularly (even if they're not gay). If you like it, that doesn't make you gay...it's just another way of pleasuring yourself

But if you are fantasizing that you're the girl, we can't really tell you why you do that. It's just something that you fantasize, and it's none of our business =]
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote