View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2007, 01:53 PM  
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazysam View Post
Update remeber i told you guys i had never had an orgasm before? well will spare you the details but 2 days ago i was in the mood and well i started you know whatting (can i say W*nk on these forums? lol) and then i got this really nice feeling however nothing came out then i really need a piss and half way through some gooie stuff came out allong with the urine there wasnt much maybee enough to fill a teasspoon...(lol is this normal? has this ever happened to any of you guys?)

If this is an innorpriate post or it dosnt belong here please dont ban me
Why would it be an innapropriate post?
What probably happened (if this was your first orgasm), is that your cum didn't come out during the orgasm. So it stayed in there, and when you went to piss, it came out then. This could be either caused by 1) you can't produce enough cum to make it come out easily, or 2) you're not used to orgasm, and it all of it didn't come out that time.

This happens to me sometimes, especially when I have a dull orgasm or hold it in. After awhile, this'll go away. Does this keep happening? If it doesn't, it's fine!

Remember, if something weird happens to you only once, and then after a few days it stops and there's no problems, it's probably nothing to worry about! =]
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote