View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2007, 02:28 PM  
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Default Re: Should the gay bar be an official forum?

I disagree with the last sentence - first, we have 5 mods for the Psych Ward and 4 mods for Puberty, which gets at least 50% more traffic, and Ant is the only one that's on for most of the day and reads most of the posts.

I'm starting to have a problem with how the puberty mods are. Lemmie tell you something - I have Anthony on my messenger. He does read a lot of the posts in puberty, don't get me wrong - but I report most of the threads and individual posts to him that need moderating through MSN. I feel like I should have a mod job because I read literally every single post in the puberty forums (girls, boys and general puberty), I catch everything that's wrong, and I give the most advice out of all the members on the site.

I know the reasons why I shouldn't be picked. That's not the point - the point is we should have a few back-up mods. Andy's on and can catch a few things, Carol gives advice, Adam's off on vacation and Ant's doing most of the moderating. I feel like it's gonna fall apart if we don't change it or add another moderator.

It's just bothering me...