View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2007, 12:12 AM  
Nice Poster
Join Date: August 3, 2007
Gender: Male
Default Circumcision/Alternatives

So I finally talked to my parents about circumcision and stuff, but I've decided I don't want to get circumcised. However, there's an alternative surgery you can get for tight foreskin, right? It separates, or detaches the piece of skin that connects from your foreskin to your penis head or something. What's that surgery called? I believe it's my best solution to a tight foreskin.
jjmcray is offline