View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2007, 09:25 PM  
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!
Default Unimpressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial-thrilla View Post
k first buddy, dont tell me what you think im doing to "justify" myself, because you really have no clue what im thinking. secondly you really dont understand at all what im saying. doing LSD or any other psychedelic drug is an experiance of a lifetime like skydiving, not to say that its actually LIKE skydiving but i think you know what i mean. And another thing, you do realize that LSD isent actually acid right? I mean its a type of acid but not the stuff that burns through stuff. I agree that using LSD repetitivly is a bad idea. Thats why i called it an experiance, not something that you experience very often. No offence but its kind of useless arguing about this with anyone who has not experianced at least some form of psychedelic trip, you realize things about yourself that you never noticed before. You think of ways to improve your life with things that ring true even when you become sober. Your state of mind becomes very relaxed (if its a good trip) and it gives you a chance to really just think. I am in no way encouraging people to use drugs like this, just to be informed on the facts, and the facts are that there are alot worse things out there.
It IS acid, look up what LSD is the acronym for. It's acid. Part of it's chemical structure is acid. And although it doesn't burn thru your skin, it CAN burn thru your brain. Even if you do it 'infrequently'. That's how it creates that stuff that you find 'entertaining'. You're mixing up the natural balance of things in your brain! Think that's so wise?

if you want to realize things about yourself, as you proclaim, why not try psychotherapy? Or Yoga? Maybe Transendential Medatation? There are other ways of gaining personal insight without the risk of putting something in your brain that wasn't supposed to be there.

Again, do what you want, but please, don't justify it by saying it's somehow 'safe' or even 'desirable'. You do not have the facts straight.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote