View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:58 PM  
Legendary Member
Default Re: Lots of misinformation!

Originally Posted by IAMSAM View Post
I don't doubt that somewhere someone who was cut was unhappy with it. But I'd like to meet him and talk with him...The 'lube thing' is a matter more of personal preference, the 'gliding action' sounds more delicious than it is (try rubbing your eye: Did you get an erection from that? The lid glides over the eyeball, too!) It's really not as significant a thing as alot of guys apparently have been led (or want to believe) to be true.
Ok man, I think that's just being a bit sassy. Foreskin gliding is different from your eyeball - the penis head is much more sensitive to the touch than your eyeball, and your eyeball should have nothing to do with erections.

I have not learned anything from my parents about this and I have not been "led" by anyone on my beliefs about circumcision.

There are many people who can be unsatisfied with getting circumcised. If you want me to find these threads for you, PM me =]

Originally Posted by IAMSAM
To answer jjcrays questions, masturbation without foreskin is really the same as masturbating with it, except, of course, you don't have the foreskin! During sex you don't really feel the foreskin, you just feel sex, it's not like it's a seperate feeling.
Half of that's true and half of it isn't - the part that's true is the fact that you don't feel much of the foreskin during sex. The part that I strongly disagree with is the first sentence - the foreskin does change masturbation, or at least from what I've read it does, and when I pull my forskin back and masturbate, the sensation's MUCH different.
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote