View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2007, 01:49 AM  
Nice Poster
Default Having Trouble Determing What Stage I'm In

Hello, this is my first post here, but I would like to ask for some help as to finding out what stage of puberty I am in.

I am 15 years old.

I first started masturbating when I was 12 or 13 years old, and I was able to have an orgasm, however I could not "cum" or "ejaculate" until I was 14. My voice has only just recently started deepening, and it is still cracking right now. I have pubic hairs, and have had them since I was 14. I have just recently started growing chest hair and armpit hair, but it is really short. I don't really know if my testicles have enlarged... They are really the same size as they have always been, and I consider them large... Also, my penis has not really increased in width or length. I had a growth spurt when I was 12 or 13... I grew about 3 or 4 inches with in a matter of months, but have not grown much more since then. (I am currently 5'6") I also don't have much facial hair, except a slight mustache. (I am aware some guys naturally don't have much facial hair, maybe I'm one of them...)

So... help would greatly be appreciated.