Thread: Flag Burning
View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2007, 11:41 PM  
That1Guy

Default Re: Flag Burning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octo22 View Post
This still seems to me more like an OCD regarding fire. Pyromaniac is a mental disease, have you been diagnosed? And also, it's not that hard to merely go to a shop and buy a lighter.

And I'd just like to state, I'm not trying to personally attack you, but seriously too many young people claim to have diseases when they've just got similar traits and want attention. If you've been medically diagnosed, then you are. If you like fire and mommy and daddy know this, you're not.
OMG i know what you mean. But psychiatrists are starting to do it too. A kid flunks a class "oh our boy is perfect, he cant possibly fail, there, must something wrong with him" they go to the psychiatrist, he asks two questions, hands you a bottle with a big red warning on it and says come back next week. The whole time the kid was just lazy but now these pills are messing with him and he ends up killing someone.

I am an aspiring pyrotechnician (not pyromaniac) and I know this cycle much more intimately than I care to recall :hint:

Hello. Don't be afraid to tell me what you think, because I don't care.
Polytetraflouroethylene-Teflon-Burns good
Potassium Nitrate-Burns real good, smoke bomb
Barium peroxide-Burns good, burns green
Lithium nitrate-Burns red
Perchlorate-Oxidizer
You are reading the words of a future pyrotechnician. Pyro to the people!
That1Guy is offline   Reply With Quote