Thread: Eye twitch
View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2007, 03:58 AM  
Junior Member+
Join Date: July 20, 2007
Gender: Male
Default Re: Eye twitch

I know it might be a bit late, but it could be something called bletherospasm. (I have it too ). Bletherospasm is uncontrollable twitching of the eyelids due to almost everything said in the earlier posts (computer, fatigue etc).

lallous is offline   Reply With Quote