Junior Member+

star_face's Forum Picture

Default Re: what is borderline or what ever it's called

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
Borderline Personality Disorder?

"

Symptoms
Relationships with others are intense but stormy and unstable with marked shifts of feelings and difficulties in maintaining intimate, close connections. The person may manipulate others and often has difficulty with trusting others. There may be unpredictable and impulsive behavior which might include excessive spending, promiscuity, gambling, drug or alcohol abuse, shoplifting, overeating or physically self-damaging actions such as suicide gestures. The person may show inappropriate and intense anger or rage with temper tantrums, constant brooding and resentment,

this sounds so like me!
any relationship i've had has always been very intense but i find it hard to commite to anything and i find my self with someone different every month, but it never works out ever, i always loose interest and become very distant becuase i feel i can't trust anyone, they all try to help me but i see them as interfering and there only with me becuase there scared they could cause me to do something stupid if they broke up with me. i'm always losing interest in people and things one week i can be best friedns with someone and the next week i just stop talking to that person. my very close friend normally takes weeks out at a time when we don't see each other becuase it seems to help and we stay closer that way.
i also am very good at manipulating people and lying, i'm constantly making things up and playing with people heads,i've become so aware of peoples body language that i use it in my favour, im ruthless when it comes to lying sometimes i don't even relise i'm doing it i like to have control over people i can control my whole family just through things i say.
as for drinking and drugs i do it not to have a good time but i'll do it in exsessive amounts, i've been to hospital countless numbers of times for drinking.
i do get very angry but i don't show it, it just builds up untill i have a nervous break down or a panic attack, and i'll flip out completely, it's only happened to me four times becuase i deal with angre through cutting insted.

i can see how it could been seen as just being a teenager, i spose if you don't grow out of it then it's worth getting it cheaked out.
star_face is offline   Reply With Quote