View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2007, 03:15 AM  
slut bunwullah
Junior Member
slut bunwullah's Forum Picture
Join Date: July 14, 2007
Location: Somewhere only we know...
Gender: Male
Default Re: I want to move on

Originally Posted by Yeller View Post
if you want to go to the extreme you could go to a doctor and ask for hormones, though i do not recommend this because it could harm your body. if you could describe exactly where you are (you know, the usual: height, age, weight, penis size, body hair) that would help to get a better understanding of where you are.
You can't actually do that unless you have been Diagnosed with Late Puberty.
slut bunwullah is offline