View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2007, 08:42 PM  
Name: Valerie
Default Re: Pleasee help? Guys advice is nice too.

Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Hmmmm strange. Well I'm not a mind reader so I can't tell you why he would so something like that. If he doesn't want to communicate with you, I wouldn't consider him worth my time if I was in that situation.

All you can really to is talk about why hes ignoring you and if he doesn't respond or give you a proper reply, just don't bother with him. No point in trying to figure out someone who doesn't want to talk to you. That's what I'd do anyway. I wouldn't go out of my way to try and figure someone like this person out.
[sigh] Yeah, that's what all my friends [and my conscience] told me, so I confronted him and thus, we're no longer dating. But I really hate how we're like...not friends anymore, b/c before we started dating I was basically closer to him than my best friends and now we're like strangers [we were during the whole 'relationship' too] and I still don't know why. Yech. It really blows. My friends [and my conscience] are telling me I need to move on from him, because he's obviously not the person I thought he was [forgive the cliche] but I really do love him, he is/was the best person I've ever met.
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote