View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2007, 02:33 PM  
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam
Default Re: WWE/TNA/ECW Chat

My favorite wrestler was Chris Benoit... but anyway, I don't really follow wrestling any more. I liked it better when Hulk Hogan, the Rock, and Stone Cold Steve Austin were around. Benoit and Eddie Guerrero are gone, as are Triple H and HBK (for now), Edge is gone for awhile, as is my favorite female wrestler, Ashley Massaro. Trish and Chyna, two great female wrestlers, no longer wrestle. Of the current era wrestlers who aren't dead, injured, or tired of the sport, I like John Cena (I used to like him more, but I still think he's ok), Batista, the Great Khali (anyone that big gets my attention), the Boogeyman (even though I hate ECW), and.... hmmm... Bobby Lashley?... eh he's ok... Wrestlers I miss (I'm probably forgetting a million names: The Rock, Goldust, APA (Farooq and Bradshaw), Stone Cold Steve Austin, Chris Benoit, Hulk Hogan, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, HBK, Triple H, Trish Stratus, Chyna, Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, Rey Mysterio (even though he's supposedly coming back), RVD (if he still wrestles, I'm unaware), and many, many more...

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Letís go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote