Thread: more
View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2007, 02:04 PM  
Join Date: November 19, 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Re: more

Well most girls have a thing called a "g-spot" which is a spot inside the vagina that is really really sensitive and gives you the best orgasms. But some girls have trouble finding it and just stimulate their clitoris. A good way to do this is a vibrator as you said, but good luck finding one. You can always use a back massager too perhaps,
Glasgow is offline   Reply With Quote