View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2007, 09:49 PM  
NintendoFanboy
Member+

NintendoFanboy's Forum Picture

Default Wow that smarts...

I get beat up by my "friends" in my youth group, about half the time I'm around them. For example, today, I was just standing in line, waiting to play a game, when two of them come up beside me, on both sides, and deadleg me (With their knees, not their fists.), ON BOTH LEGS. Of course, one's pretty small, though he's like 17, so that leg doesn't hurt as much, but the other one hurts like crap. And this isn't the only time they've beat me up. One of them punched me last year so hard on the arm, I had a big black bruise the size of texas, and then a couple of days later, he did it again. IN THE SAME EXACT SPOT. I can't think right now I'm so mad and in pain... *sigh* What should I do? I have to go to VBS all the rest of this week, and I'm thinking of just fighting back if it happens again! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. I'M TIRED OF BEING TREATED LIKE THE WIMP I LET MYSELF BE. So should I just tell my youth leader, or just handle it myself? (They're 3-4 years older than me, and about 2-5 times tougher.)

(MODS PUT THIS WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE.)