View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2007, 08:37 PM  
TeenInNeed

TeenInNeed's Forum Picture

Name: Kevin
Default Re: My Penis...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImHappy View Post
Ok i just turn 13, and my friend pantseded a very sexy girl. That was a while ago. And then all i do is masturbate...after i masturbate i feel good but my penis starts to hurt =( but i like it, should i rub it or put on vasiline or olive oil to make my penis feel good. And are there any shops in the world where you can go and tell sexy girls to masturbate for you? Im tired of touching my penis popping it all day long.

And when i get to many errections my penis turns red. It isnt cut.
And my friend (girl) said that only jew cut it and you should leave it on. And she looked at it and said its bigger when its uncut, is that true?

And shes so scared to touch my penis, she once rubbed it and felt bad. Shes very cute and hot, and i've touched her vagina and breasts too but she doesn't really like it.
im gonna have to answer them in order too like movealong did...

also very hard to read... well ok here goes nothing...

it might not really be that your penis is hurting more than the fact it is just sensitive after you've hit orgasm.

there is no shop where you can get a girl to jack you off(i think he meant masturbate for him) unless you found a prostitute somewhere, but even then, your too young.

your friend is wrong about only jews being cut, but most jews are cut because it is one of their types of celebrations/rituals where they have the foreskin cut off.

its also not true that it is bigger when it's cut, but it is said that it appears bigger when cut rather then uncut.

and also if she does not like you touching her anywhere, then it is very rude that you are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I'm always wrong and your
always right, if i say your right then what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~