View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2007, 01:19 PM  
Retired Administrator
Maverick's Forum Picture
Join Date: February 12, 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default Re: This is really annoying me now

As said in our puberty101 FAQ ;

I have found little lumps that sometimes hurt when I touch/try to move them under/around my nipples. What are they?
These are called nodules and these are common, they're just fat deposits that will go away after a few months/years. It's nothing serious and nothing to worry about.
Our Puberty101 FAQ covers a lot of questions so take a look at it before posting as your question may have already been answered. That way you can get answers faster.
Maverick is offline