View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2007, 12:26 AM  
marine_sniperman35's Forum Picture
Name: Matt Rogers
Default Re: Complexity in Women

"You exploded too soon, when I saw that I thought he was trying to pick people up too. Until I CONTINUED READING, and he said he just wants advice. This forum's really hostile, this guy has problems typing out how he thinks/feels and you guys all attacked him? Of course he's gonna switch to lying and being on the defensive, you all personally attacked him. He never said he wanted to sleep with the women, just tips or advice. You know, like this forum was made for? sheesh."

The only thing is...we gave him advice...he didn't like it...he threw a hissy fit and thats when I snap. If you can't hand other peoples opinions when you ask for it THEN DON'T FUCKING POST!!!! It's just clear logic people. To me it sounded like he was asking for advice to pick up women and sleep with them. That DOES NOT FLY BY ME very well. In my opinion girls are the greatest gift given to us and vice versa for them. I hate it when guys just go for sex or when they say "I love you" when they don't mean it. (Those words are not to be fucked with...) I hate guys who breaks a girls heart because he didn't go out with her because he liked her in the first place. To me thats using a girl and it is so abusive and so wrong. It may sound odd coming from a guy...but I have fallen in love before and that's why I get so sensetive to the topic because the person I fell in love with I cannot be with. Long story.

Oh and I'm raising the bet....75 extra chocolate cookies it doesn't happen.
*people begin to gasp*

Our Love will Never Die...
I Am Ghost

What we do in life echoes in eternity.
marine_sniperman35 is offline   Reply With Quote