View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2007, 12:07 PM  
Awesome Poster
Melchi0r's Forum Picture
Default Re: Another gay story!

“Where were you?”

Joan Cameron was sitting on the swing on Corey’s front porch. Her red hair was tied up in a knot, like usual, but a few strands hung loosely, giving an image of anxiety and anger.

Corey gave a small glare to his mother and proceeded to the front door, ignoring her and avoiding eye contact. She stood up and approached him sternly from the right of the porch.

“Why did you leave school this morning?” Corey kept his eyes ahead on the door and pushed it open, only to find his dad sitting on the recliner in the living room. Only he wasn’t relaxing- he was sitting up as tensely as possible.

“Sit,” he ordered curtly, gesturing to the sofa. Throwing his schoolbag on the floor right next to the coffee table, doing so because he knew it would annoy his parents, he crossed the room to the sofa and sunk down, utterly pissed off at this whole situation- his idiotic decision to run away from school that morning and the consequences sure to follow, both at school and at home, the bullying he was going to endure tomorrow, and how his parents were going to blame his sexuality on all this.

His father began, “Why did you run out of class?”

“What did the school tell you?” Corey countered.

His father blinked. “They told your mother and I that you were passing notes, and you were caught. A few people laughed and you got upset and decided to simply walk out,” he explained. Corey glanced at his mom, who was standing in front of the door, eyes closed, rubbing her temples.

“Corey,” his dad started again, “to misbehave in school, to not take the consequences for your actions… this wasn’t how we raised you.”

Corey’s blood boiled. “So, what you’re saying is you messed up raising me, somehow, and now I’m gay?”

His father opened his mouth like he wanted to snap back, but no words came out. He shut his mouth and sat back in the recliner.

I knew it, you son of a bitch, you resent me, don’t you? Corey seethed.

Joan stepped in. “Corey,” she said desperately, “none of this would’ve happened if you didn’t choose to make such a show of yourself last year!”

He couldn’t believe her. The year before, he came out to an ex-friend at the Christmas Ball. Sara, the girl in question, told a few of her friends in excitement… they told, it spread, people overheard others talking about him. Now he couldn’t even show his face in the locker room at gym, make a single friend who wasn’t a girl, get the words “homo”, “fag”, “fairy”, “queer”, to stop ringing through his mind.

“So if I hadn’t come out, everything would be peachy? Even if I was dying inside, I would be out of trouble?”

“You’re grounded for a month,” his dad spat. “And you missed dinner. There’s a plate in the fridge.”

Corey shook his head, his eyes boiling with tears. “I’ve lost my appetite from this conversation.” He ran upstairs, slamming his door shut. He flung himself face first onto his bed and cried himself to sleep.

Please Click Here... you know you want to.

Only hyms upon your lips...
Melchi0r is offline   Reply With Quote