View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2007, 10:55 PM  
Legendary Member
Join Date: April 6, 2006
Gender: Male
Default Re: where to get tested for add

I don't have ADHD -
I can't read a book all the way through because I'm just that way...too hyper, too distracted and not interested
I day dream because I'm bored so sometimes my mind wonders
I read stuff over and over again and usually it's because I'm stressed or rushing and I need to go back to see it or I have to say it out loud in front of someone before I actually get it

Like I said, I think you don't have it because it would be very hard (not just "not being able to pay attention sometimes").
Anyways, my advice is to go to a GP or your doctor at a clinic. He can refer you to a psychiatrist if he sees it fit

Last edited by MoveAlong; July 9th, 2007 at 11:00 PM. Reason: typo
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote