View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2007, 10:13 PM  
Legendary Member
Join Date: April 6, 2006
Gender: Male
Default Re: where to get tested for add

Remember that we can't diagnose you

Originally Posted by blklabel44 View Post
yea i think i need to get tested
really want some meds or somethin
Go see a psychiatrist. They prescribe things for this sort of stuff
Personally, I don't think you have ADD, but I'm not a doctor and nobody on this forum is so we can't tell you : /
Good luck
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote