Thread: girlfriends
View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2007, 07:37 PM  
Glasgow
Banned

Default Re: girlfriends

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionalMeltdown09 View Post
yeah I totally know where you're coming from- it's just not something you can force. I mean, here I am 16, just got into my first relationship, and I'm already realizing that people are complicated and emotional wrecks that I'm glad I didn't start getting seriously involved with before now. Dating someone is actually a lot more than people think prior to it- it's not just all holding hands in the hallway and kissing hello and goodbye, there's another human being with feelings and thoughts that are just as crazy and jumbled as yours who is now a major part of your life. It can be hard to keep up with at times, especially if you're like me and can barely keep up with yourself

Wow that was really well put And i admire you for not giving into the "force" lets say of having a boyfriend/girlfriend just for the sake of one. Anyways im rambling, like everyone else said..just because everyone else has a girlfriend doesnt mean you need one. You havent mentioned that there is a girl that you like, only that you want one for future help. Therefore there is no point in having one Besides, being single is great You can talk, hug, and hang out with any girl you want and you wont have a girlfriend nagging being jelous.

So yeah, be smart. Wait until you find someone you really care about
Glasgow is offline   Reply With Quote