View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2007, 12:06 PM  
NintendoFanboy
Member+

NintendoFanboy's Forum Picture

Default Re: The Bible :: Gay Debate

Alright... I'll state what I believe. I am a baptist christian, I go to church regularly, all that jazz. I know it states in the Bible, and I quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bible
Leviticus 18:22
“Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin.

Leviticus 20:13
“If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality,

1 Timothy 1:10
The law is for people who are sexually immoral, or who practice homosexuality, or are slave traders, [ Or kidnappers.] liars, promise breakers, or who do anything else that contradicts the wholesome teaching
There you go, 4 instances that the Bible says homosexuality is wrong. But I will admit, I am gay! God loves us each equally, and I know for sure I'm going to heaven. As with all christians, those that truly believe, that is. It's okay, though the bible says it's wrong.
NintendoFanboy is offline   Reply With Quote