Thread: Stretchmarks
View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2007, 10:40 PM  
Seor Waddles
Camazotz's Forum Picture
Name: Matt
Join Date: July 3, 2007
Location: NJ
Gender: Male
Default Re: stretchmarks

Yeah, you should definitly consider seeing a doctor. It may be something serious, but it may just be from growing. Professionals will be able to help.

Ѐņ ߀خ Ί∩خ
~Laura was here~
Camazotz is offline