View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2007, 11:33 AM  
Melchi0r
Awesome Poster

Melchi0r's Forum Picture

Default Re: Another gay story!

Corey had wandered around town all morning. He was cautious that none of his parents’ friends would spot him. He slipped in to a McDonald’s at around noon to get something to eat. After that, he browsed the 5th Avenue shops. Fifth Avenue was mainly mom-and-pop stores with apartments above where the owners lived. For three hours he browsed the book store, reading so much of one particular book that the clerks almost forced him to buy something.

Afterwards Corey strolled again down Fifth Avenue. What time is it? he thought. He pulled out his cell phone and checked: 3:01.

Corey grinned because he could now speak to Sandy again. He punched in the number written on his arm and pressed the green phone button. It rang three times on the other line before Sandy picked up.

“Hello?” Sandy answered.

Corey’s heart melted. “Hey,” he said, “It’s me, Corey.”

“Hey man! Are you okay, from what… you know.”

Corey plopped down on a bench. “Could be worse, could be better. School’s going to be Hell tomorrow, but so will going back home.”

There was a pause on the other line. “Would you like to come over to my house for a while?” Just like that, it came out of his mouth! Corey thought he would never ask.

“Really?”

“Why not? You do need a safe haven, right?”

Corey nearly died of euphoria. “I suppose I do. What’s your address?”

“176 Pine Street. How close are you? Do you need a ride?”

Corey pondered. Riding in Sandy’s car? It sounded great, especially because Sandy offered a ride voluntarily. “I’m on Fifth Avenue, so that’s about ten blocks away from where you live…” Corey’s voice trailed off.

“So you’re going to walk?”

His heart sank a tiny bit. “Yeah, guess so.” At least Sandy had invited him over.

Please Click Here... you know you want to.

Only hyms upon your lips...
Melchi0r is offline   Reply With Quote