View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2007, 07:06 PM  
TeenInNeed

TeenInNeed's Forum Picture

Name: Kevin
Default Re: Does penis size matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyTheFuture View Post
a big dick to a girl is probbly 7+ inches. a small dick is most likely under 4. the average size of a males penis is 5.5 inches when fully grown.
really a small penis is more like under 3 or so, because a girls G-spot is located about 2-3 inches in.

Quote:
for guys, anything under a BB or C is small. large is D+...but to usually naturally achieve that, you have to be fat, and guys dont like fat girls. personally, i like a skinny girl who has C-D's.
dude thats just shallow right there, i mean hell that just like makes girls feel bad when they think there fat and there not, or when they actually are fat, because some fat girls actually look good. Thats just like saying girls dont like fat guys, but look at most married couples, the guy is normally above average in weight.

Quote:
bottom line, girls care about dick size, guys care about boob size. reason why, is because if you had a 1" penis, a girl isnt going to be sexually attracted to you. if a girl didnt even have any boobs what-so-ever, a guy wouldnt want sex from her either. personality does NOT matter when it comes to this. i do agree though that if you have a smaller penis, like 4 inches or so, that it does matter how you use it. but you need to understand that size does matter because your not going to want to have sex from someone who cant please you, and a 1" dik cant please you.
btw, thats not always true, i mean they might be a bit dissapointed, but if a girl cares so much about your size and not who there actually having sex with, then there most likely not in love with you and its just sex for no reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I'm always wrong and your
always right, if i say your right then what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~