View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2007, 07:31 AM  
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

Default Re: Cross My Heart And Hope To Die

First of all, I am glad to see you are still with us. Gave us a bit of a scare while ago.

However crappy you feel at the moment, it was not your fault that she cut herself. You can say I am lying and that it really is your fault. But at the end of the day no one has complete control of other peoples actions. My friends didn't make me cut. I didn't make my friend cut. And you didn't make her cut.

The end of a relationship, particularly when one has lied so much to the other, is extremely difficult to come to terms with. I am sorry to say this as I know it must seem like the impossible, but you just have to carry on with things.
You deserve better than that, you deserve to be loved and cared for. We all deserve that. So, we just have to keep marching on in search of those who will value us properly.

When you are feeling low and in a pit of despair just take baby steps. Take things a day at a time, or even five minutes at a time if you need to. It won't solve everything, but at least it will help you get through some of it.

~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote