View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2007, 01:17 AM  
Junior Member
Join Date: June 3, 2007
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Odd thing on side of penis

Its been there my whole life. From when before I knew what an erection was but Im wondering what it is. It looks like a bit of skin sticking out in a tube like shape, like a big vein stick out. If I touch it it moves in, like it hollow so what is it? It doesnt hurt and my doctor hasnt said anything at a physical about it.
Takashu is offline   Reply With Quote