Old June 30th, 2007, 09:37 PM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Abortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia View Post
abortions r wrong thats just taking an innocent unborn life that is as innocent as it gets one of those kids could have been a doctor the president find a cure for aids and cance that is just wrong abortions are just wrong but that is just my oppinion
Our country is plagued with broken families. Humankind relies on families to rear children, and with millions of single mothers and single fathers working long hours to support their child(ren), often times, children lack important skills and mental development. I think its important to have families, thats why I support abortions. Its not going to help anybody if millions of young unwed teenage mothers are all the family there is.

Control of your own life. That is the capitalist ideal. You control your destiny, and when the forecast looks grim, its comforting knowing you have the option to have a family when you feel the time is right.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote