View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2007, 01:04 AM  
Junior Member+
Default Re: Finding Help to Depression, Loss and Grief

Originally Posted by xTheLordsServantx View Post
I know what it feels like to lose someone you've loved sooooo much in your life. I also know what it feels like to be depressed. But I am here to testify that there is an answer to these problems: God. Whether it be Christianity, Islam, Hinduism or any other religions, the fact of the matter is God is real and He can help us when we are going through troubling times. Before I lost my Grandmother, the person I loved as much as my own parents, I experienced a pain like no other. I wept countless hours and felt as if there was no purpose to life. Any of you who have lost someone like this know exactly how I felt. Instead of feeding my depression with more grief, someone showed me a different path...a path that brings happiness and destroys worry from my life. Life is NOT bliss and happiness, but sorrow and pain and misery. This is the way of the world, and I know it really sucks. But, I ask that all of you at least give God a chance, just as I did, because I know that He will more than easily turn your life around. All you have to do it go to Him and I promise all your problems will be washed away.

I will pray for ALL of you!
Trust in the Lord, for He will save you!

God Bless all of you Saints!

I'm exactly where you were. I lost my dad in September and I will deffinatly agree with you that the only way to keep from being extremly depressed nad the only way to mkae it through is with god. I'm glad that there is another christain here to voice our opinon among kids our age!

Some one once said, "Life is like a box of Chocolates...." well that must have been one crappy box of choclates. It must have been on clearence at a gas station!
theonetheycallbob is offline   Reply With Quote