View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2007, 03:41 AM  
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Bourgeois and Proletariat

Well, I don't wish for you to concede! Stay! We have broken a debate, and now it is time to discuss, like civilized adults. No more character assignation, or things like that. Threw the bog we have been bound by a common disagreement! Together, people with differing views can objectively come to agreements, and finally, though very different, find the similarities in our arguments at their hearts, realizing that we actually have the same basic concept of right and wrong, and blurring our differences until we realize that we share the same thoughts, we just express it differently. We have different symbols for smiler meanings. We just have to break threw the bog...what do you say, stay and discuss a while, and together we can unite under a greater understanding of ourselves. Who knows, working together, we just might achieve something more powerful and fulfilling then working against each other in competition?

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline   Reply With Quote